Solid Faith for Kids
Tiny Thomists is a life saver for families with young children that love their Catholic faith, but are always on the go. It works with the ebb and flow of constant and activity and allows the family to ground themselves in short, 5-10 minute blocks of Catholic prayer time that can be infused into your everyday life.
Formation at it's best
A two week lesson plan designed by professional Catholic educators
- Simplified Summa sentence to memorize
- Lectio Divina Bible verse to reflect on
- Story of a Saint for each week to ask for their intercession
- Saintly situation to read together that challenges your children to live virtuously
- Read to me story where emerging readers can read the truths of Catholic doctrine to you
- Gospel in Kid’s Speak – the Sunday Gospel in words your young children can understand!
And there’s more!
- Coloring pages
- Family games
- Arts and Crafts Ideas
- plus much, much more!
“We can say of catechesis… that it is called to bring the power of the Gospel into the very heart of culture and cultures.”
DOWNLOAD TWO FREE ISSUES
Can I unsubscribe at any time?
Yes. Just send me a quick email and it will be taken care of within 48 hours.
Can I see a sneak preview?
Yes. Two of our favorite issues on our home page plus a preview of The Rosary in Kid Speak, a book that all members get in its entirety.
Can I use Tiny Thomists in my parish’s weekly bulletin?
By all means! I can’t think of a better way to use Tiny Thomists than by printing off the activities and readings and placing them inside of your weekly bulletin for parents to use with their children at home. All we ask is that you give credit to Tiny Thomists in some way, shape, or form.
Can I use the material from Tiny Thomists in my parish or school?
Yes. You are free to disperse any and all of our material in any way you like. We only ask two things:
1) All we ask is that credit be given to the resources we create and that they forward back to TinyThomists.com in some way shape of form.
2) Whoever is in control of dispersing the resources should be the one to pay for them on the parish/school level. So, let’s say a pastor wants to subscribe, everyone in his Church can use the resources at their will as long as he provides them through his subscription. But, if a Superintendent were to subscribe, he/she wouldn’t be able to provide materials for each school under his care. We’d ask that each school have a main subscriber to disperse the content.
Will more be added to the program?
Yes. On top of the weekly Gospel in Kid Speak, the bi-weekly lesson plans, and the Rosary in Kid Speak, we are slated to add many new additions to the program over the course of the next two years. We can’t reveal them until they are confirmed, but you are going to love what we have in store for you.